Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hair Bow Holder Tutorial

U Create has an amazing and practical way of creating a DIY Hair Bow Holder using a frame and some ribbon!  Be sure to check out their website for more fun crafts!

I went to Goodwill on a mission:

To find the funkiest frame I could find...

Hello?!! FOUND IT!
A little glossy turquoise spray paint please.

Oh my goodness, I love those details.
Okay, this frame would look fabulous on anything but I have something particular in mind.

Flip the frame over and measure ribbon to stretch from top to bottom with a little extra and hot glue (I'd use a staple gun if your frame is made of wood) the ribbon, evenly spaced (mine are about 2 inches apart) to the top.
Then, when the glue is dry, glue it (or staple it) straight to the bottom of the frame. Let dry and finally, attach all of those little girly hair bows that are floating around your house
Seriously, so easy my friends.

WA LA, you have a "funky bow holder thingy".
It's like art with a purpose... I love multi-tasking!
Ooooh, I just had another idea...
Oh my goodness, I'm off to Goodwill, I need another funky frame quick!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment