Friday, June 22, 2012

DIY Puffy Paint Wall Art

What a great idea from Virginia & Charlie's Blog!  Using Puffy Paint on wax paper they were able to transfer a great pattern (see below) onto canvas with mod podge (be sure to check out my blog on how to make your own Mod Podge for a fraction of the cost!).  
 
You can pick any pattern or words to trace over!  We are thinking quotes from your favorite people.  You don't have to use white puffy paint either - get colorful and maybe even get the glitter puffy paint and go all out...
 
We'd love to see what you come up with for yourself!
 
I found this pattern on Pinterest.  I love the colors together, but I really love the pattern.  I decided to use this as my inspiration for a project.  I've got a lot of blank canvases around so I thought I'd use one up.

I drew my own pattern and then used puffy paint on top of wax paper to draw it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment